My BLog!!~ Links!!~
About Me
♥

Name:Rex Na Yew Chun
Nickname:Rex
Age:18
Gender:Male
D.O.B:11.02.1991
Religion:Buddhist
Zodiac:Goat
Marital status:Single
Hometown:Klang Selangor
Msn:yewchun012@hotmail.com



Recent Entries


ShoutMix

ShoutMix chat widget


jukebox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



rewind


Saturday, October 24, 2009
1st pic.. @ 12:53 PM


This is my 1st picture take with her.. :P haha.. my face look dai dai.. >.< xD.. but anyway i like this pic so much.. hehe..~ i appreciate her cos she are change my "life".. however we have any problems i will face on it.. nth can break up our partner relationship.. i hope our love will be longer longer and longer.. in my heart u is tat my important person,nobody can replace u in my heart.. nothings gonna changes my love for you.. i love you BB.. Muack..



©My Priority