My BLog!!~ Links!!~
About Me
♥

Name:Rex Na Yew Chun
Nickname:Rex
Age:18
Gender:Male
D.O.B:11.02.1991
Religion:Buddhist
Zodiac:Goat
Marital status:Single
Hometown:Klang Selangor
Msn:yewchun012@hotmail.com



Recent Entries
hey all... know who is this guy..? ar ~~~ u are ri...
U know who is this gal..? ar~~~ u are right,she ar...
hi all .. ~~ :Pthis pic is when my class break tim...
hi my BB.. u & me on my blog now.. hehe.. i post d...
1st pic..


ShoutMix

ShoutMix chat widget


jukebox


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



rewind


Tuesday, November 10, 2009
@ 7:45 AM


Yea..~~ this pic is take when my bro darren bufday tat day.... tat we celebrate in station 1 bukit tinggi.. :) hehe.. so happy... izzit my BB so cute..? hehe... of cos la.. she cute.. :P
love you BB... :P muack..



©My Priority